The Russian Ministry of Information video thread

They have plenty of manpower…they are using clean burning Soylent Green…

File this one under poor life choices…

What was the point of that?

Transcript-
WHIRRING TAKE OFF IN RUSSIAN …elcome to tod…LOW LEVEL WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …are now…
WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …or ends up in… ANGRY WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …but the rea…WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …ossing the sala…LOUD WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …hould have… WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …esterday I… WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN … hair salon… MORE WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …guessed this… WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …at this point I can say… TWIN WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …interesting book… WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN …ope my editor will… RUSSIAN WHIRRING IN RUSSIAN uck him and all of this- back to the studio!

Nice video of Russian Su-33s plus some neat interior shots of the Kuznetsov.

Is it just me or this just looks as menacing as a Lollipop that efll on a dog T*rd?

Like, from the russian I expected something really- objectively- scary… But that?
Meh.

That…isn’t right…

For you see Ivan, when engine works it makes flames.
If MORE flames, plane goes even faster.

So we make engine to make flames all the time, from all places.
This way we know, we are fastest.

Not a video…but some reporting (take it with a grain of salt) that the dry dock that is holding the Kuzntesov has sunk…

"Details remain limited and are likely to change, but what we do know is that one of the world’s largest floating dry docks, known as PD-50, has sunk while Russia’s aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov was aboard. According to reports, the dry dock began to sink suddenly, collapsing cranes onto the carrier’s deck and sending shipyard workers scrambling for their lives.

The dry dock is located at 82nd Repair Shipyard in the village of Roslyakovo. The shipyard there primarily supports Russia’s Northern Fleet based out of nearby Severomorsk. We don’t know exactly how many people were hurt or killed in the incident, but apparently, there were casualties."

"As for the carrier’s condition, officials from the shipyard claim the Kuznetsov is undamaged and that her refit schedule will not be affected.

Russian outlets are now reporting that a five-meter gash was made in the hull of the ship around the waterline."

TAKE ALL OF THIS REPORTING WITH A WHOLE SALT SHAKER FULL OF SALT…

Crane from the drydock collapsed onto the deck apparently:

There’s something about the term “dry-dock” that my non-nautical obviously isn’t understanding.

Here’s a great time lapse of a “floating” dry dock in action. There are also static dry docks that are like coffer dams…

The really didn’t want to show it fully out of the water, did they? :slight_smile:

They didn’t want to reveal that the whole thing floats on a bed of yellow rubber duckies. It would kill the mystique…

Funny thing is there is probably another YouTuber that has footage from a dash cam of crazy Russian pilots buzzing the highway…

Bombing old MiG-25s I think?

I feel like the Russians have a lot more fun flying than our boys.

I feel like our boys could have actually hit their target :laughing:

no doubt about that…

Plus a few western health and safety violations

Haha…that’s awesome.