Tuesday Night DCS

I don’t care what language you speak, I just wanna to fly with ya’ll. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hehehehe :smiley: You obviously never taxied close to me…
But I respect your courage.

1 Like

Wait till you hear my atrocious German accent. I want to kill myself each time i hear it recorded.

1 Like

Dude, that’s totally me! :smiley:

(meaning I want to harm myself if I hear my voice recorded… not that I want to kill you when you speak!)

1 Like

giphy

6 Likes

Let’s just say we discovered if the sizeable payload of a 'Hawg would explode if emergency-dropped while taxiing.
The answer is yes.
And just to be proper scientists, the test was repeated at least three times.:flushed:

5 Likes

I’m very interested in flying with you Europeans as well. The ping is a killer sometimes to the United states from england

3 Likes

I’ll take that as an enrollment request to the Europe roll. Consider yourself added!

2 Likes

Thanks dude!

I speak russian, polish and some basic German if that helps…

No Italian though. This may change though as I am a language sponge.

2 Likes

I guess arrangements could be made.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Do not, I repeat do not taxi whilst @komemiute is taxiing! He has a habit of jettisoning his ordnance… :laughing::laughing:

Ah you ninja’d me and already told the story lol

5 Likes

Premature ejection, it’s a condition.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So, we on tonight? I should have my dearly beloved progeny under the covers in about two hours.

2 Likes

If we want to be able to ping interested parties outside Discord, like @Aginor, we can. We have Mudspike groups for that.
Like @dcs-mp

3 Likes

Not available tonight unfortunately, but Saturday afternoon/evening I have lots of time

1 Like

I’m at work tonight unfortunately…I’ll be back about midnight

1 Like

Saturday I’m booked. Eh. It’s like herding cats, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I should be able to get in an hour or so around 20:00 CEST.

1 Like