What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

Pen Pineapple Apple Pen!:notes:

In memory of Chester Bennington, who just committed suicide a few hours ago.

RIP Chester Bennington…

No F-ing way. I can’t believe it. We have tickets to see them next month. Man…Linkin Park is my favorite band, music isn’t going to be the same for me…

Same with me - I’ve followed the band somewhat obsessively since Hybrid Theory dropped 16 years ago. I’m still in shock .

We had a whole date night planned around the evening next month. We were actually laughing because we were thinking about staying at the restaurant and having a second bottle of wine instead of going early to catch MGK…although my curiosity to hear him perform might have goaded me into getting there early enough. But I think you pay like $50 for a carafe of wine at PNC Pavilion…so there was that too…

Damn…I still can’t believe it. Not to be insensitive about it - but what exactly does a touring band do in this case? Cancel all remaining shows? Chester’s voice is just so unique - I don’t know that they’ll ever find a worthy replacement…

Keep me in your memory…leave out all the rest…

LP Published a New Music Video this morning:

Chester took his life on Chris Cornell’s birthday.

Been posted in this thread before…but one more time…

…there’s something inside me that pulls beneath the surface…

Damn his voice…

How cool would it have been to see them in Red Square?

WT… Noooes.
This is truly sad and depressing. Rest in Peace.

Most likely cancel all shows out of tact. Bookers are usually well ensured to reimburse people for their tickets.

I won’t pretend that i liked their music, but it’s certainly sad to see someone go in such an untimely manner.

I doubt a replacement comes on board…

Likely Hahn with go full time w/ the Xecutioners,
Shinoda will go full time w/ Fort Minor.

Phoenix and co will find other places.