What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

I think a Bachata style will work with that, much like the original.

I donā€™t mind the song too much. The colorful neighborhood (La Perla) that was the backdrop of the video shot for that song was damaged badly by hurricane Maria I thinkā€¦

Apologies for the click-bait-site article link:

http://www.vivala.com/entertainment/despacito-hurricane-maria/7391/the-coastline-was-completely-battered/4

1 Like

Absolutely heartbreaking. And how much hasnā€™t been rebuilt yet?

Couple years ago the Robin Schultz remix was a bit of a hit here, very catchy summer song, I think 2014.

1 Like

Beautiful piece about Music and Musicians.

1 Like

At the beginning I was likeā€¦
immagine

and at the end I was likeā€¦

1 Like

RIGHT?!

Still pretty neat.
Iā€™m just not convinced it was actually him playing the guitar.

His hands didnā€™t actually look like he was fretting at all.

1 Like

Meanwhile, to one-up @Gunnyhighwayā€™s post about manliness, I present a few selections from my current Hornet Flying Playlist (because this apparently models the Hornet circa 2005).

I apologize for nothing.

My Chemical Romance - Helena [Official Music Video] - YouTube

5 Likes

While I endorse Gorillaz, and frankly have liked most of what Damon Albarn has done in his various groups over the past decades, I must however observe the inclusion of Fall Out Boy and declare

GOOD DAY, SIR!

For some things, there can be no forgiveness, only attempts to forgetā€¦but I find I cannotā€¦

2 Likes

2016 Fall Out Boy is very, very different from 2005 Fall Out Boy, and we were different people then. I mean, if the target timeframe was 2001, Iā€™d probably be posting Limp Bizkit to go alongside the Linkin Park, Disturbed, and Papa Roach. Just saying. :wink:

And for the record I donā€™t think anybody can EVER forgive Patrick Stump for what he tried to do to the Ghostbusters theme.

Huh. The MCR video didnā€™t post. I was figuring that one would garner more of the commentsā€¦

Wow, 25 years since the release of Siamese Dream! (god I loved that album)

Anyone catching The Smashing Pumpkins Shiny And Oh So Bright Tour?

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe how crappy Genesis sounded with Peter Gabriel on lead.

Just sayinā€™. (watching a documentary)

What planet did Peter Gabriel ever exist on?

Dude, have some respect, the guy had enormous impact on the industry and a career that spans several decades.

Todaysā€™ mood

I have to agree, Peter Gabriel is easily on the of the most talented artists Iā€™ve ever heard.
Granted, different folks have different taste but dissing like thatā€¦

1 Like

The live recordings in the Gabriel era were not nearly as good as the studio recordings.
Listen to some of Selling England by the Pound, the album, first.

1 Like

This.

The number of bands that list Gabriel era Genesis as a major influence is staggering.

1 Like

Apologies if already posted, but was remembering this one from Tales from the Borderlands

2 Likes