What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

puddles rocks.

Mmmm…for covers I really loved GNRs cover of Dylan’s Knocking on Heaven’s Door…

yeah its a great cover. The original has a movie to go with it tho, so it has that going for it.

GnR are playing my hometown this week, but I blew all my rock 'n roll cash on a little festival that features Calexico and Nick Cave among a whole throng of other lesser gods coming weekend.

Anyway, even without Puddles, those PostModern Jukebox people know how to crank a tune:

Here’s something completely different, but also quite fitting and nearing the original in brilliance imo:

Well…I’d be nervous about buying tickets to one of their shows unless Axl has cleaned up his act the past few years. There were lots of stories about how awful they sounded in concert, long delays, and show cancellations a few years ago. I’d be interested to hear how they are doing these days…

The music is coming from inside the frakkin ship!!

Axl is a little princess, always has been.

Some oldies:

Strike Commander

TFX

If were talking old game music

Oh BOY I LOVED this!

You sir, have a fine taste in jams.

Childish Gambino, aka Lando Calrissian just dropped a couple new tracks, and I’ve been thoroughly enjoying them.

I don’t really know what to do with this

Just what I do…ignore Despacito.

True fact: I have never heard the song. Not once.

I think a Bachata style will work with that, much like the original.

I don’t mind the song too much. The colorful neighborhood (La Perla) that was the backdrop of the video shot for that song was damaged badly by hurricane Maria I think…

Apologies for the click-bait-site article link:

Absolutely heartbreaking. And how much hasn’t been rebuilt yet?

Couple years ago the Robin Schultz remix was a bit of a hit here, very catchy summer song, I think 2014.

Beautiful piece about Music and Musicians.