What we hearing? - Mudspike plays

New Disturbed out today, off the upcoming album:

Music is very nice as usual… but the early 2000 called and they want back their CGI…

Cool…I’m down with the sickness…

Where You Are Photos

20 leagues to go…

20leagues

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

Wheels

This Africa cover by Weezer showed up on my Pandora station recently and when I looked it up online…Weird Al fronts the band? LOL… Anyway, it sure does sound good. Better than the original…

Yes, he does. Just like puppets fronted Genesis and a large number of models were surgically altered to have their voices sound like George Michael.

Huehuehuehue

Lol! That is effin hideous!

I prefer Stayin in Black.

Bored, Tubby & Mild

Wheels

Ran into this cover of a cover of a cover, from a forgotten song from a forgotten film adapted from a forgotten epic. She does a very good job with this one:

Oh, that was good. I didn’t even think about it, but that song is right in the wheelhouse of her vocal range.

I’m kicking myself that we missed Dead Sara a few weeks ago - gotta do a better job keeping an eye on the concert calendar.

I’m annoyed she’s only playing Charlotte, and on a week night at that.

Yeah…I saw Mike Shinoda was in town for a solo performance a couple weeks ago and I only saw it on the day he was coming and couldn’t line up the night off. I was bummed. Never saw him in person (without Linkin Park), and don’t know that it would great…but I’d have been interested to give it a whirl…