Where You Are Photos (2019)

That’s a great cover they do…I’m sure it was pretty powerful.

2 Likes

Just headed downstairs to do some 2am gaming, put my headset on and boom…lost power… :confused:

Can’t have that happening. Might be time for a whole house generator.
whole house generator sales north carolina - Google Search

Wheels

1 Like

Yeah…we live pretty deep in the woods. I have a 7500w generator, but it is the portable kind that I have to roll out of the shed…and it doesn’t hook into the main circuit box, so I have to run extensions from it. It run on LP or gas, and I have a big residential LP tank, so at least I can run it a long time if I need to. If the power hadn’t come on a few hours later, I would have went and plugged it up to the fridge, freezer, and my computer…lol…

Interesting. Same problem at our place last night (lost power for a few hours) and I did pull out my 7500 watt gas powered generator. I was concerned that if I didn’t my sump pit in the basement would overrun and our house would potentially get pretty chilly. (It was in the high 30’s F at the time.) Luckily, a few years ago I had an electrician put in a power panel for the gen so all I have to do is fire it up, plug in the power cable, hit a few switches and we have furnace power, sump pump power, refrigerator power, microwave power and a few lights in the house.

1 Like

Along the Tanana River south of Fairbanks Ak

4 Likes

Smart move. Since we are in the woods, and the Carolinas are fairly hurricane prone…I should really get an electrician out to make some modifications to my system. I have a 7500w generator, but I also have a 7500w solar array that powers the house on most days. I could use a few AC outlets on the solar array inverter.

3 Likes

Paid a visit to the local airsoft range today. They have a timed-shooting setup with 6 plates that light up at random. I haven’t practiced in so long my times sucked.

4 Likes

Meeting one of Dr. Girlfriend’s best friends (John Moyer from Disturbed).

12 Likes

You kiddin’? You aren’t!
:smiley: SEND AUTOGRAPH!

Took the family to a concert in Greenville…

7 Likes

Nice!

Which one? :wink:

The one that isn’t underwater. *

That statement is true like 50% of the time from my observations…

1 Like

Dr. Girlfriend works there. I think it’s probably more like 60%.

1 Like

Sounds like they need a planefull of dutch guys to build them some waterworks.

1 Like

Austria - my happy place. Sneaking in a short ski trip.

3 Likes

Kitzbuhel? That was my happy place when I lived in Munchen.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s Tauplitz, right? The prominent mountain in the middle is Grimming for sure.

2 Likes

@sobek - nailed it. :grinning: Tauplitz it is. It’s the view from the top of the Mitterstein piste looking towards the Grimming.

1 Like