Where You Are Photos

The gowns are never flattering, with my butt hanging out the back. But at least the technical drawings show where the work SHOULD take place…

Metal removal is a go!

12 Likes

(From Mr. No Labels!) :wink: best wishes on the surgery!

1 Like

Good luck @Bogusheadbox - I bet you regret that arrow tattoo on your right leg now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck on your surgery Bogus.

1 Like

That’s no arrow, it’s an F-111 going down…

2 Likes

Lol.

Thanks guys. All went well. Just a day op. Can’t help think the procedure went something like this

No idea, how big the scar(s) are, its all suited and booted. Hopefully just keyhole.

Out of action for a bot longer than i thought. The airbus landing gear rests easy for a little longer.

Damn you mountain zip wire

1 Like

If only we had invented a machine that makes mountains irrelevant…

naaaaah

4 Likes

Vacation starts tomorrow, but I’m not waiting.

Brought this back Sunday night from the brewery and it sat in my growler for 4 days. My worry was that it would lose carbonation, especially since it was a stout, but the dark brew remained frothy. I would tell you what I think, but that would undoubtedly sound biased. Always better to hear the public’s opinion. And we’ve only been open 3 weeks, so very much a WIP at this point. I did give our brewmaster a big pat on the back for living up to his resume, and taking on a huge project when he could have had it much easier at another brewery.

Anyway, will be embarking with the family Saturday on a boat with great big Micky Mouse ears strapped to the funnels. Feeling somewhat guilty to enjoy the Caribbean when so many have suffered at the hands of Mother Nature. There is also a chance that Nate will cause a change in ports of call, but that’s probably to be expected this time of year.

2 Likes

That looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! :heart_eyes:

Have a great time on the cruise Dan!

2 Likes

Much appreciated Paul. Will post some photos if able, but if memory servers, they take an arm, leg, and left gonad for net access on the boat. Best to go a week unplugged anyway. - Cheers.

You mean a whole week without internet access? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Got a new car. Been experimenting with systems as you would with a new aircraft in DCS/Xplane :joy:

8 Likes

Harriers over Wrightsville Beach.

2 Likes

Ha…I know that parking area well. Years back it used to be free…then they put those dang meters up. I used to windsurfer there right next to those jetties…

1 Like

It’s a very recent addition- I’ve always parked there, and I believe it’s only been within the last couple of years that the meter has gone in. Shame, really.

Because your road tax does not include being able to park your car on roads.

I personally hate paying for parking when its already included in my taxes. This country (england) is really really bad for it

6 months later am back in the land of the not a desert, welcomed home today by ceilings at 1500 ft with an ILS back at Lakenheath! Had a great welcoming party at the base grabbed my bags and at now enjoying my own bed and apt. I’ll probly be around tonight if anybody wants to fly anything. And I’ll be able to talk! :smiley:

Somewhere over the Mediterranean :wink:

13 Likes

Congrats on the return…!

1 Like

Oh wow, 6 months already, time flies!

Wasn’t he better when he COULDN’T talk ? :wink:

3 Likes