Where You Are Photos

Working 10 to 5 trying to make my wife happy! Ha ha, it’s like that Dolly Parton song but in vacation hours and not so funny.

Day two of reflooring the laundry room … soooooo much fun … the rest of the basement looks like a disaster area from all the crap we put into these couple of rooms …

Yes, that’s actually the new floor! (The old one looked REALLY bad and I hope I’m doing it right) A bit more trim and some baseboards and she’ll be all set.

I’m actually on a stay at home vacation this week but you know what that means … so many projects around the house and cars. I thought I might be able to get some flight simming done (a rarity for me these days) but I’m too exhausted after my shift LOL! We’ll see … and disregard all the 2 liter wine bottles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems golden to me!

Lovely Florence, Kentucky after a night of driving :neutral_face:

It’s…uh…beautiful…?

sure

1 Like

Plus side: the Buckeye state now matches weather to my mood!

2 Likes

Definitely a bleah day here in the Buckeye State. Weekend forecast doesn’t look so hot either :frowning:

Just a crappy Autumn day in Port Macquarie

6 Likes

You keep this up, I’m gonna manifest destiny your couch

2 Likes

You’ll have to get in line…

2 Likes

Meh … pretty nice beach LOL!

Hey, at least you can watch the Royal Wedding at a decent time! I’ve had a crush on Meghan Markle right from the get go on that “Suits” TV show. Apparently a lot of it was filmed in Toronto!

2 Likes

@BeachAV8R if you fancy a change of career…

6 Likes

Unpatriotic of me, but trying to give it a miss. They don’t seem to be as fussed about the whole thing down here…

oh come on!

1 Like

Gdammit… bloody homesick now

2 Likes

I’m dragon boat racing today!

7 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen ha ha! :slight_smile:

NO KITTY! BAD KITTY! :heart_eyes:

Yes I sit on my cat’s bed … he used it for like a week but never again. I love it!

2 Likes

np … here it is :smiley:

ICE CREAM TRUCK! …

6 Likes

What… Do you not run for icecream trucks?! You realize it’s a mobile icecream dispenser, right? :wink:

1 Like

Maybe where you live. Around here all they sell is drugs. :smiley: jk

1 Like