Where You Are Photos

That’s a dingo right? So many questions, one of which would be could I take him home with me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Navynuke99, ever been to the LoneRider? They make great beer there.

It never ever ever stays on… so yeah :smile:

My newest “toy” J38 (38 foot J-Boat) - I may make a FSX model…ask ED to make a sailable one for DCS World.

16 Likes

She’s a beaut @Hangar200!

The old saying Bring Out Another Thousand (BOAT) is not going to tempt me again to ownership again, the best boat is always someone else’s. :slight_smile:

Lots of really nice places to sail up here in the PNW, but keeping them shiny and white is less fun. I always laughed at the expression ‘The happiest two days in a sailboat owner’s life is the day they buy it and the day they sell it’ but I can sort of get that now. Down south it probably makes more sense though.

5 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Aw c’mon, the important question is what beer did you wash that down with? :slight_smile: Or perhaps a white wine?

1 Like

Sorry - Lemonade, work tomorrow…

J-Boats are special. Hearty congratulations Hangar200. She’s beautiful and no doubt fast.

3 Likes

Whaaa?! I’ve never even heard pilots talk like that. :slight_smile:

First Monday in August is a civic holiday up here in Canada … wooohooo!

Now that you mention it, my dad had a sailboat like this. I wish I could afford one. I’d love to learn how to sail. Sailing lake Ontario was so serene one day … the water was so still and the silence was almost deafening … and then the next day the wind would pick up unexpectedly and we would be laying on deck praying we didn’t keel over LOL! I’m not sure if my dad knew how to sail very well.

Still, some of the most memorable experiences of my life where I can remember everything vividly even though the memories are 35 years old.

4 Likes

Thanks all about the new boat - she is fast. Just three days in ownership and I’m seeing the stuff I still need to get and fix…my Dad always said that a boat is “A hole in the water into which you throw money.”

Looks like the FA18 will have to wait bit longer.

2 Likes

Looks toe a glitch in the terrain mesh…no way is a mountain that steep…need to put in a trouble ticket with the “Creator”.

(I’m going together hit by lightening for that one, aren’t’ I…:cloud_with_lightning: Ouch!

1 Like

Just save some ladies for us! :smiley:

NSFW …

1 Like

8 Likes

Wow.

A single spark would set everything ablaze atm.

Helicopters are constantly monitoring everything. Just today I have seen three helis with IR cameras

4 Likes

The Colorado front range near Boulder -

We can’t see the mountains because of the smoke from forest fires.

Going camping to Taylor Res near Buena Vista. I am now retired! Yippee!

3 Likes

Boulder, the Flatirons and University of Colorado at Boulder buildings…

3 Likes