Where You Are Photos

What the…

Ah yes…the very rare and infrequent with LIC (Liberace Icing Conditions). Super dangerous, often fatal, but a faaaaabulous way to meet your end.

Feels like ORBX Great Britain South this morning…shoulda stayed in bed…

Last Wednesday Night race of the season

We passed this boat…

…and this one…

…but didn’t win. :frowning_face:

So your boat survived the Hurricanes well I guess? Nice. (IIRC you were in that area weren’t you?)

Berthed in Hampton VA - across from Norfolk. Didn’t get anything from Florence. Just some high winds and blowing rain from Michael.

Another one of Daddy’s Death Marches™… Roan High Balds, TN/NC…(your left foot is in TN, right foot is in NC…)

What’s all that white stuff? It seems distantly familiar, but it’s been so long.

Yesterday’s morning run, San Sebastián in Northern Spain:

It looks an awful lot like snow…but in reality, it was mostly rime ice driven by 50 or 60 MPH winds and freezing temps. It surprised us because the cabin we were staying at just received rain…but after driving up to Carver’s Gap we ran into a winter wonderland. Everything was coated with this wind driven ice…I’ll bet it was brutal up there that night…

Things getting pretty serious at the BeachAV8R Family Pumpkin Carving Contest…

End results…Day of the Dead, Cat, Witch, and Grim Reaper!

Those are pretty good!

To get anywhere close to that I would need a 5 axis mill and mastercam to program it…

Wheels

The scariest thing I could think of… :wink:

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

https://sparrowism.soc.srcf.net/home/pirates.html

One for the Halloween season.

Wheels

Went hiking in the mountains this summer

Gorgeous! For a minute I thought that slow reveal was going to show me something frightening like a mountain lion resting on a rock or something… :smile: