Where You Are Photos

Oh it is so on!

Probably the best start of the season I had in over 13 years. It doesn’t show in the pics but both the quality and quantity of the powder were just right.

10 Likes

I’m extremely jealous right now. I have to endure grey Lower Rhine drizzle at just above freezing temps

1 Like

7 Likes

A Pager, I thought those died an ignominious death when cell phones became ubiquitous.

Wheels

1 Like

Haha…yeah…I’m one of the few that still carry one. I’ve found they are more reliable than a cell phone call. And that sound is impossible to tune out.

The day I retire, I’m going to hold a pager destruction ceremony at my party…

7 Likes

It will probably all melt in the obligatory christmas foehn storms, short lived bliss.

We still have them at work too. I have a city issues iPhone and a city issue pager from circa 1995. Cops and surgeons are the only folks around here with them (and I’m not a surgeon) it seems.

1 Like

That hangar makes me think unsanitary things!

One cookie. Four pilots. Six nurses. It’s on like Donkey Kong.

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48eGnLt1bk&feature=youtu.be&t=162

Guess that’s a form of portion control.

2 Likes

I’m ashamed to admit I murdered seven other people for that cookie.

(Hey, it was a long night!)

2 Likes

The aggressive tontine regime I see.

2 Likes

On the way home from Boston last night approaching New York…just us and the freighters out at 2am…

7 Likes

This morning I visited the ATC Tower at our airport. I brought a box of chocolate, so naturally they invited me in :wink:
Since we’re north of the polar circle, we have polar night from the end of November to the end of January.
The sun never reaches above the horizon, in that period.
It gets quite dark here, as you can imagine. But when the weather is clear, as it has been for the last few days, the lighting is spectacular!
It’s a deep blue light, everywhere. And there’s a long sunrise that transits to a sunset, with colors that beggar belief!
Just look at this picture I took…

14 Likes

That’s amazingly beautiful.

2 Likes

Had a helper at work today.

13 Likes

Ruff job.

2 Likes

Beautiful…! Presents for ATC is never a bad idea!

2 Likes

Such a good pupster…