Where You Are Photos

Yup, great movies. India Way is there as well, I love that restaurant!
The second one is taken near De Lakenhal

1 Like

Morning run, forgot to upload it, hence I am doing it whilst at work :joy:

4 Likes

1 Like

Nothing says “Netherlands” like a windmill and some completely flat land. :smiley:
Ok, maybe if there was cheese in the picture. Or those wooden shoes. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d add too a blonde girl with innocend smile, green eyes ang HUGE… ehrm… wooden sandals.

2 Likes

It’s about as typical as it can get :smiley:

More running photo’s!

Looks like a beautiful place for a run TAS. It’s dark when I get home from work now, so running by headlamp. At least it’s cool.

1 Like

Cheers! It is indeed! Can’t say I ever get bored whilst running!

Forgot this one, few days ago. Town is getting ready for Christmas.

A bit of unusual CYVR snow.

Left the back gate open, so the dog escaped…

Found him by the river. He seems ok with the snow…

3 Likes

He looks happy as a dog in…well…snow…

Snow? What that?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like a wonderful place to fly!

It is some kind of frozen water falling from the sky.
It can be pretty but some of us get a bit oo much of it during winter.
…which reminds me: @Sargoth, is your house completely covered in snow yet?

1 Like

4 Likes

Haha, yeah.

Some years ago (must have been around 20 years ago now that I think about it) I was in Norway and there was about two meters of snow next to the road. …in August. :smiley:
We asked some local man about the ~6m poles next to the road and he said “that’s for the snow blower, for orientation purposes. That way the driver can tell where the road is. If there is too much snow to see those poles we just close the road.” We asked whether that happens often and he said “almost every year”.
Granted that was in high mountains (by Norwegian standards), but still very impressive. I think it was somewhere near or in the Dovrefjell area.

It was an almost surreal experience, because not even 100km from there we could swim in a lake with comfortable temperatures, it was a really nice warm summer. Good memories. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holding…

3 Likes

Wheels of the bus go round and round… :wink: