Where You Are Photos

This is the last segment of our track from CLT to LUK - so if I had to guess, what I was looking at out the right side of the cockpit would probably be the power plants in this area (?)… The river was obscured with fog…but the fog follows the river…so it seems to match up pretty good…

Snow drinking in Portsmouth. A time-honored tradition

2 Likes

Ha…some of my earliest memories of my Dad and his buddies out in the cul-de-sac at Ft. Sheridan (north of Chicago)…shoveling snow and having their beers chilling IN the snow…pretty sure it was either Miller or Pabst Blue Ribbon…

Good old Sunken Lunken. I’ve worked on a few planes there. Drive by it everyday when I go to work.

When the rest of the country is CAVU - you can count on Sunken Lunken to be 1/8th mile, sky obscured.

1 Like

REUS for the mobile phone?

https://imgur.com/gallery/oaE9mI6

1 Like

Hey y’all, don’t forget posting your Christmas food here or in the food thread!

@Sargoth Lutefisk, Rakfisk, or Pinnekjøtt for you?

1 Like

LOL…I think that gif was titled: How Russians Are Born…or something…

2 Likes

Almost: How Norwegians are born. Apetor is from Norway

1 Like

Birthed of Ice? Vodka already in hand? Perkele, Simo Hayha would be proud.

He drinks exclusive Vikingfjord

2 Likes

Back home intensifying forward firepower

9 Likes

Can’t wait for the follow up picture!

…grumble grumble that’s not an SSD

3 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Super-Star-Destroyer-Executor/17353281?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=2654&adid=22222222227014736043&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=166021495196&wl4=pla-272638052099&wl5=9015251&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113500885&wl11=online&wl12=17353281&wl13=&veh=sem

1 Like

I’m well aware, but I’m doing the best I can! If I had a Y-wing or a T-65 X wing, I would be doing a rogue one themed image… but sadly I don’t.

2 Likes

That lego model costs more than my first car!

2 Likes

Can I come play too?! That’s a freakin star destroyer!

I got the mini figure scale x-wing, can I come too?