Where You Are Photos

Looks like you can go in the other direction with that whole rig in the river.

1 Like

6 Likes

Peppercorn burgers, Cajun peel-and-eat shrimp, pasta salad, and some beer to help it all down as the sound of the waves from the Gulf of Mexico serenade the chef… Mmmmm…

7 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Kai is in early BUDS training…I’m buying him a log to lug up and down the beach tomorrow…!

6 Likes

gonna want some ice packs too…

1 Like

Was a perfect night for a ballgame friday

Saturday - The best picture my dad got of a pretty nice sized Bass, not pictured, the actual fish :stuck_out_tongue:
Actually this was just me handing him my phone after not being able to get anything with his :joy:

3 Likes

Easter in Vermont

4 Likes

Salt Water Catfish…did not know that was a thing…!

3 Likes

A few big accomplishments in the EinsteinEP household this weekend.

First, I finally connected up my Atari 2600 and started testing my old games with it. I had an independent quality inspector, to ensure a fair review.

Additionally, we took the training wheels off my daughter’s bike.

She was extremely excited for this moment, although that excitement quickly turned to terror when she actually started riding said bike. More on that later.

3 Likes

One of the advantages (or disadvantages, depending on your point of view) of living in the desert is that you get to share it with some pretty interesting creatures.

My wife sent me these snapshots of a visitor we had enjoying our backyard this morning.

6 Likes

Wait, is that JOUST?! I LOVED THAT GAME!

2 Likes

Break out the Yar’s Revenge!

Joust was amazing.

It is a beautiful day in Colorado. Looking west towards Longs Peak -

5 Likes

Never get out of the boat…

6 Likes

Pop-Pop caught a nice Pompano…

4 Likes

Fixin’ to demolish some oysters…

2 Likes

Good size oysters… mmmmmm yummy