Just call me Quint…

5 Likes

Wow Beach your hand is huge…

1 Like

At least you don’t need a bigger boat…

1 Like

And here is a great bed to give your child a huuuuuge complex

8 Likes

Wrapping up the last day of vacation…fishing was great today…complete with a “big one that got away” story…

5 Likes

I’m not liking your ugly mug. :wink: I’m liking that beautiful sunset kayak pic. :+1:

Reminded me of this night pic I tried to take in Algonquin Park …

5 Likes

My shadow…

13 Likes

Now with a 100% more PING

4 Likes

Dash 8 ? Very cool photo!

1 Like

Yes. A Dash 8-103. Hard to tell it’s a babydash from that angle… :wink:

I saw that cloud, and the emerging shadow and reached for my phone. Opportunity and luck.

2 Likes

Would you say, it’s a dashing photo? badabum tissss

5 Likes

The Shins

5 Likes

Sunday ride:

4 Likes

That looks like it should be a phone wallpaper image…

@Derbysieger I really like that bike you’ve got there! Looks like a joy to drive!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty much my dream bike. I needed something new and I always wanted a more aggressive, faster bike. A pure roadbike or a crossbike were out of the question because it needed to have utility as well. I wanted something fast for commuting and touring, hence my decision for the PATRIA Randonneur.

I love everything about the bike but the Ultegra drivetrain with the ST-RS685 STI’s combined with the BR-RS785 hydraulic disc brakes and the 12-25T 11-speed cassette are probably my favourite things right now. It’s seriously fast, easily 4-5km/h faster for the same effort.

Not a setup I’d want to ride in the Alps but perfect for the flat roads and little hills around here.

If I go on a long tour into the mountains I’ll change the cassette to a 11-28T or even 11-32T.

Also, I’m really digging those tires:

Edit:
My bike met one of its siblings this evening​:

1 Like

County fair is in town, so took the kids and The Wife for a day of touching sweaty animals, eating overpriced food, and having people constantly sell us things while we walked around under a sweltering sun.

At first I thought this was something that came from Dart’s barn, but then I realized there were no Hello Kitties on it.

Vroom, vroom, @guod. They wouldn’t let me test drive any of these for all the usual reasons: something something about liability, past driving history, outstanding warrants, blah blah blah.

A TON of RC aircraft in one of the halls, this A-10 was done in a particularly nice level of detail - radar antennas, APU intake/exhaust, etc. I’m not sure rocket pods on the fuselage stations is such a great idea (any Hawg pilots/maintainers out there to clarify?), but it’s pretty and looks fun to fly as well.

Starting our own B&B.

Found my spirit animal!

3 Likes

Day two at High Water. Jump Little Children, Dawes, Slow Runner, Shovels and Rope.

Breakfast this morning at Poogan’s Porch. Which, of course, means shrimp and grits.

5 Likes

Oh wow…that looks amazing…! Trot that out in front of my wife and she’d melt. She loves shrimp and grits…

1 Like