Where You Are Photos

I fell back to the old classic of the hand carved turkey club… Salmon was on special today…but it was just so hot I wanted a cold sandwich. Stupid me though, I forgot to order the potato salad and ended up with fries instead.

1 Like

6 Likes

Been away from home this week. My wife sent me a photo of going into the garden last week…

https://imgur.com/zGHQb4O

6 Likes

He appears to be a considerate bear…not taking up the loungers…

1 Like

At least he’s comparatively fun size.

2 Likes

Just lookin for picnic baskets, Yogi

1 Like

Don’t worry folks, it’s a drill…

1 Like

A drill?
Honestly it looks like one of those aeroplane, to me, but what do I know…

4 Likes

Now i understand, he just came by to say

3 Likes

He was Baby Bear #3, there was an equally fun sized Brother Bear (Disney, you getting all this, it’s gold) plus an apparently massive Momma. She barely(?) fit in the lounger, but by then the dog was going ballistic so the photos look like a blurry F/A-18C at a games conference sighting, so not much to see there… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Taken during a quick ride after a thunderstorm on Thursday:

6 Likes

Aaah… The air never feels as fresh as it does after rainfall!

4 Likes

Oh yes! ~30°C down to ~20°C. The storm lasted for about 1.5h. It had everything: hail, heavy rain, incredibly strong gusts of wind, constant lightning. But then it was gone in a heartbeat, completely calm, sun out, only light cloud cover. I immediately got my bike out to ride for about 1h. If it wasn’t for all the crap on the roads and the damp air you wouldn’t have known what happened just an hour ago.

3 Likes

Dusting off the old Hennessey on the hottest day of the year :smiley:

5 Likes

What a gorgeous place Cib!

1 Like

Calm, 26°C, perfect for a quick ride.

Somewhere along the Rhine:

3 Likes

First day of vacation! And apparently my Mudspike anniversary is today so however shitty the picture, I’m still gonna post it.

7 Likes

A jog-hike up to good ol’ Tango Romeo Oscar VOR.
Just 160m height, but steep enough to get the :heart: pumping.

5 Likes

Hiking the abandoned rail tracks around Saluda, NC…

Where we found and adopted the newest member of our family…“Saluda” the cat…

10 Likes

2.5K Trail run to benefit the local Animal Shelter

Lets go through the checklist -

Kilt - Check
Old, pale, knobby knees - Check
Athletic dog attached to me and WILL try to drag me into woods and break my ankles - CHECK

7 Likes