X-Plane 11 Screens

The FSX version is pretty playable, but the X-plane version is a bit harder to find nice planes for, and then in a location where you can make some money by renting them!

I’d love to be able to not spend a lot of time and money to fly my 737 and 727 for fun.

The next article is preparing for takeoff…

7 Likes

Anyone here has the Pipistrel Panthera?

No - but it sure looks nice…

1 Like

Yeah it looks very attractive, looks spot on compared to the real thing too. Wonder if someone flies it around here…

I’m doing battle with my weather plug ins this morning (XP11). Something is crashing my flywithlua plug-in, so I’m removing everything and going back to square one. Trying to resist the X-Enviro thing for now…but the layer cake of SkyMaxx + Real Weather Connector + Ventura Sky + Python + FlyWithLua is pretty annoying. I might just stick with default XP weather until X-Enviro goes on sale.

Nice Beaver!

The Aerosoft Beaver is one of my favorite oldies in FSX/P3D but the textures are really showing their age, nice to see this nice one for XP11, added to my buy list.

Man I guess I was living under a rock all this time and missed Chris’ nice review of it here:

Now I have this and the Kodiak on my list for the next time I splurge on XP11 planes (wallet still recovering from the Alabeo/Carenado sale a few months back)

1 Like

Well… Does the military Simulator satisfy this requirement?
Will pass the 100 hours mark on it by April.

The Pantherahas a military variant? Please go on, tell me more!

Next bird to test…

1 Like

2 Likes

8 Likes

First start-up with homemade checklist/kneeboard combo. Great fun!

FJS 737-200 with custom Finnair livery, on freeware TIST scenery

3 Likes

Departure from Bora Bora

Addons: Xenviro & RWDesign Twin Otter

9 Likes

Very nice…!

Dabbling with that new freeware Milford Sound scenery…I think the Carenado Caravan still has a bit too much thrust at idle. I’m just using the one from XP10 inserted into XP11…so I don’t know if they have tweaked the PT6 model yet or not…but it seems a bit too slippery at idle…

Images removed - they had a uh…problem…

That seems to be a problem with most turboprops not certified for XP11. Especially the Kodiak. Hence the low idle/low beta discussion. I can fake it a bit, but wish that it would get sorted soon.

1 Like

Yeah, I recall our discussion about the Kodiak - I hadn’t flow the Caravan in a while…and it certainly isn’t draggy enough at idle.

6 Likes

Good gawd the atomospheric haze. What products are you using?