X-Plane 11 Screens

Is it any good in VR?

My wallet is a little lighter tonight thanks to @Sine_Nomine and @BeachAV8R:sunglasses:

It’s a bit late to get started with this in earnest, so just a quick takeoff from NZQN will have to do for tonight…

5 Likes

Remarkable!

And not only that but also Double Cone and a bit of Cecil Peak in that pic by the looks :grin:

I love the Queenstown area. Both my wife and I would move there in a heartbeat.

I’m thinking the Remarkables are just off to the left of the takeoff screenshot? I’m keeping my fingers crossed that ORBX releases their Queenstown scenery for X-Plane at some point.
This is a shot from that scenery for FSX…

ORBX for X-Plane is going to end up costing me an arm and a leg I fear. The good news is with Ortho I’m pretty well set for the base scenery…but their individual airports are really nice. If they duplicate their efforts for the Pacific Northwest and California, I’ll end up dropping some serious cash.

1 Like

It’s all for “training” purposes though, so maybe you could write off the expense on next year’s taxes :wink: .

3 Likes

A few more of the FF A320:

8 Likes

had a little time yesterday, testing my DIY ruders

5 Likes

A few more random shots…

5 Likes

That DA-62 sure has lovely slender lines.

I take it the shape is possible via use of modern materials.

@PaulRix, JetBlue pushing off the gate at dawn is particularly great. You seem to be enjoying the Bus.

1 Like

I really am enjoying it. Since getting the A320 I have also managed to get the gates working properly, installed better scenery for some of the major airports I am familiar with and installed Better Pushback. It’s all coming along quite nicely.

1 Like

A few of the DA-62 flying in The Great White North, using TerraMaxx moderate winter textures.

3 Likes

Hey guys, new to forums so I thought I’d post some XP11 screens to kick things off. I’m also new to XP11 but I’m quickly becoming an addict. I’m flying the new Carenado CT210M for XP11.

This is the new UHD Mesh v4 scenery, over southern Japan (Kyushu region).

I’m stuck at the new-guy one image per post limit right now… :frowning:

8 Likes

Flying over my home turf, Denver CO area with Forkboy2’s amazing orthophoto scenery. FINALLY got some good scenery of the front range in a flight sim. Also running US West Real life.

6 Likes

Welcome Will. The 210 is on my short list, but waiting for the devs to fix a few bugs. Nice screens.

1 Like

Welcome!
Yes, the automatic forum protection bot steps in when a new member posts links, to stop possible spammers.
Be nice to the forum bot, and he will remove your limitations :wink:

1 Like

NIce pics!

Just quickly checking out the new iBlueYonder/ORBX 2B2 and 6B6 airports…

Plum Island might need to trim a tree near that turf runway…!

And be careful of the displaced threshold on the paved runway…!

Minute Man Airfield (6B6) is a bit bigger and busier looking…

You can almost smell the flowers…

I’ll probably disregard that yellow X…

Nice looking airfield…

6 Likes

Nice shots! But to nitpick the shot with the “X” shows the limits of ortho. (I’m itpicking the scenery, not your always-great virtual photography.) The shadows from the treeline look fine from two thousand feet. But down low and slow I’d find it hard to ignore.

1 Like