X-Plane Releases Thread (2020)

I recommend you see the cockpit of the new Mi-17V-5, its full glass with integrated moving map gps, etc…
Anyway I will be very happy even with the old school Mi-8 first versions. A Ka-27 will be great also.
All these helis is a must to have, they can be used as military, transport of cargo, passengers, firefight, vip transport, … not like the boring r22 and their clones that devs viciously can only do, except very few and rare also boring examples.
ohhhhh another r22, ohhhh another GA bird is being developed, let me guess, another c172/182?
If you think that xp11 not have a single 4 prop aircraft, its a master shame!!! Im not saying a model X version Y of the year Z, its a very very big group of airplanes were fits many many diferent models and dozens of them were big marks of aviation industry… like Connie, B377, DC6, C-130, Electra, … only to mention a few.

Now i see the 5 reasons why you prefer Kamov helis :wink:

2 Likes

This is interesting…not released yet, but in the works:

10 Likes

That looks amazing. Let’s give him some love to finish the project. I read that MilViz announced one a few years back, but it didn’t seem to reach release.

1 Like

I understand that there is going to be option to disable the right MFD (I agree that the moving map there is useless, usualy there is full GNS there).
Guess the second LCD is that weird laptop on the left side.

Wondering if they modeled it based on some real machine cockpit or they ‘over-modeled’ it slightly.
Googled quickly and didnt find anything even close to that setup.

ORBX having a Saturday Leap Year Sale - Lots at ½ off. Just got the rest of the US West Coast and some good airports around the world.

The current exchange rates also help in the US, UK and EU…can’t figure out Norway.

1 Like

‘Super-carrier’ for XP :slight_smile:

1 Like

teleport1

3 Likes

Still a pretty good movie even after all these years. :sunglasses:

Wheels

1 Like

It’s got Tomcats, how could it not be good? :f14:

3 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes

I feel like we have talked about this aplenty. But I can’t find anything on Mudspike about it. So, just in case, its worth a mention for those pull-for-power types who may not have been aware of its existence. Brent S has been tweaking this model for a decade. Some of the interior artwork shows their age. But the center console and other bits are new and look very sharp. VR integration is great. Systems modeling is better than some payware models out there. And it’s free.

Recently updated in January.

4 Likes

Iirc there is also update to the systems as separate download to match Flight Manual values and procedures.

This looks like a nice freeware release from famed scenery designer Cami De Bellis (who has been a bit absent from the X-Plane scenery development world for a while)…

NWWU Touho Aerodrome - New Caledonia

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: T-7A Red Hawk

Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini have released a new “mountain Park”: Drei Zinnen. It will be the first of 5 packages that will cover the entire Dolomite region.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Robinson R66

Here is one for @Troll - if he has Jardesign’s Ground Handling Deluxe…

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/59092-wideroe-ground-handling-jardesign/

1 Like

Not a new release, but for those interested in flying something over powered and unique, TorqueSim’s Pocket Rocket is on sale at half price right now…

http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php/pocket-rocket-p-161

1 Like

I saw that (evidently I’m on their mailing list). Is that a model of a real plane? I didn’t look past the “Pocket Rocket” name.