X-Plane Screens (2022)

great shots. I wish I am more into these big haulers. I didnt even try to solidly fly any biz jet. I have Carenado 550 and flew it only like a fast GA.

2 Likes

Concorde | PHNL - KOAK | Sunrise over the Pacific Ocean

6 Likes

noice ! … FL ? :milky_way:

1 Like

3 Likes

Looking good. I’m holding off on buying it until some of the bugs are ironed out. I’ve watched a few Twitch streams and there is a lateral navigation bug where if you tell the FMS to go direct to a waypoint, i.e. turn left, it initially turns right. :grimacing: Are you seeing this?

2 Likes

I havent experienced it yet. Last nights flight i did a direct to but it was a right turn and all went good.

Had some cruise issues but the patched that.

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Chaz …You tipped me over the edge. This is the first thing I have purchased for XP11 since December 2020!

A real Challenger 650 cockpit for comparison…

5 Likes

Sweet! This is pretty much the only airplane I have been flying in XP11 since I got it in February. Hot Start set a massively high bar with this one that I don’t think is quite fully appreciated. And you’ll get the free upgrade for XP12 so why not?! In the meantime, the dev is very active in updates/fixes. If you feel compelled, report any issues and suggestions at their X-pilot forums. The moderators and testers are very receptive. Your 604 experience will definitely be welcome.

I’m confident this bird will be a great primer for your 650 training. Check out those real time Study Panels… electrical, fuel, engines, ECS, GPS, FMS, Datalink signals… the list goes. Oh did you notice the LONG load up?! :sweat_smile: Probably the only “downside” only because it is loading up an insane amount of telemetry.

1 Like

Those study panels are a work of art…as good as anything I have seen in the classroom.

I’ll poke my head through the door at the forums, although I am sure I will be the one doing the learning as it has been awhile since I flew the 604. After flying the Honeywell Primus 2000 suite for the past 7 years on the Global, I am fumbling around with the Proline 21 but I’m getting there.

maybe one day I will try these bigger and smaller tubeliners, its all tempting, especially with those fine training videos from you @Chaz

but for now I am more like ‘low, slow and braking in turns’ :sunglasses:

6 Likes

More Challenger shots… San Diego to San Jose

Taking on some fuel…

Taking runway 27 you can see the famous parking lot in the background.

Some time later, over Catalina Island

Los Angeles…

I am remembering quite a bit from my 604 days…but the avionics are a significant upgrade…

Monterey Bay

Silicon Valley…San Jose in sight.

The landing was not my smoothest but I’m down…TR’s deployed.

Parked, and chocked with pins and covers in place.

5 Likes

Your second (virtual) flight to SJC in recent weeks and you didn’t even call/text me! :confused: :upside_down_face:

still here :slight_smile:

had just urge to fly Spit to Europe and back few weeks ago

crossing channel

over target area Brussels. without droptank it was short simulated dogfight over the airport and right back

somewhere in the clouds over Gent

over Manston again

2 Likes

Been awhile,

Loving the FF 767-400

Little MD11F action

Some random shots.

6 Likes

Love the 767 shot especially.

2 Likes

nice shots @weaponz248 !

here some older XP11 shots as this place will be flooded with XP12 shots soon :wink:

pistons over Catalina

jets over Alps

jets over Catalina and San Clemente

7 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: X-Plane 12 Screenshots 2022

in between my longer xmas track legs

and some opposition

5 Likes

in the quest for low level detailed areas to fly around in flight sims I have discovered that custom hand-crafted big airports are really fun places for some flying down low in small helos.

by default I have ignored these places. but seems like these are the most detailed areas to be found in sims.

here some fun around freeware Portland KPDX by MisterX

4 Likes