I almost forgot!
You have to remove the resistor on the MISO line of the TLE magnetic sensor in order to use more than one sensor, and substitute it with a resistor on the MISO line of the controller.
I had this problem on my ConTrollR throttle box as well. Only the first sensor worked. Pretty darn frustrating, until I contacted Mega_Mozg (the author of the MMJoy2 firmware for the controller) who knew exactly what the problem was.
It's the resistor on the left of the TLE5010 sensor in the pic.
That, and some wierd bug messing with my button assignments made for some new illustrious vocabulary being invented last night.
In MMJoy you have the hardware buttons, that are your physical switches, and then you need to tell MMJoy which hardware button it should present to windows as no.1, no.2 etc. Same goes for axes. Which one is X, and so forth.
All my buttons worked just fine (once I realized I used the wrong cable to ground one of the encoders) but the moment I assigned a hardware button, all buttons went screwy... I tried again and again, resetting everything several times, to no avail.
Then I thought "hey, I haven't tried restarting the computer. After a restart, everything worked just great...