Game Deals & Book thread

That’s a very good deal. I have and played all of v1 but never got into v2. $8 for all is very good - cheers @Master

The old classic Dungeon Keeper is available for free via Origin today:

They are actually the same company, same owners, same devs

Initially Alabeo just did smaller projects with a smaller price point of $20 compared to Carenado’s $35 price point, but for a while now Alabeo has been doing models that are typical Carenado (GA Twins) and at the same $35 price point, so I’m not really sure what their criteria is on whether they release via Carenado or Alabeo.

One benefit is I don’t think Carenado planes go on sale as often as Alabeo (usually on sale this time every year).

2 Likes

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle

My Betamax and I are chuckling at this while my HD-DVD is gently sobbing in the corner.

This. This is now the highlight of my week.

2 Likes

Just now I noticed that there is this stamp on few Carenado planes

FYI, the default config results in a very potato resolution. Alt-R brings it up to 640x480, although it has performance issues if you have a lot of objects on screen. There are some dosboxDK.conf hacks to make it look/perform better.

1 Like

FSX Steam Edition Flash Sale today

2 Likes

Thats tempting to have multiplayer… then again I don’t know how alive the multiplayer is.

1 Like

Still too much. It will $4.99 at Christmas.

That’s so you. :wink:

They have most of the DLC on sale. I was going to hit ‘Add All’ but WACO YMF5 wasn’t discounted…

4 Likes

Skymaxxpro v3 50% off at x-aviation

2 Likes

I normally don’t play civilian aviation sims that much. The two primary reasons are that I often lack a sense of purpose (that air hauler stuff looks interesting) and the other being that FSX more often decided when my sortie ended rather than myself. But I went through the sale and saw a plane that picked my interest despite not being on sale

It looks like it was made by virtavia, the same that’s on simmarket.com for €32. Does anyone have this one? I’m willing to reinstall FSX to try this plane out.

1 Like

Still too much. Will $1399.00 at Christmas. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rhinosaurus I’ve been waiting for this to go on sale!

http://store.x-plane.org/Daily-Deals_ep_30.html

Embrace 110 on sale at the xplane org store. $22 usd do the next 22 hours.

I do beloved this is the plane @BeachAV8R file for the Rio fly in.

2 Likes

That’s a really nice aircraft. I love the simple systems for a turbine aircraft…and it is a beautiful interior and 3D model…

1 Like

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition is showing only $1.33 today on Amazon (Steam key):

2 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: Aerosoft A318/319/320/321 Bundle

Love this. Pure simulation.