Heatblur F-14 and Forrestal Update

I don’t mind the delay if it means I have a rebuilt joystick by then :yum:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this :partying_face:

3 Likes

I paid for this a long time ago… take your time, I want it right.

1 Like

Every time I get impatient waiting, I remember I got a ship in Star Citizen in 2012. This is nothing.

6 Likes

LOLz
Star citizen, its the fighterops of space games. Except star citizen obtained enough money to make 6 AAA games

4 Likes

Ouch…

“Next year will be awesome… Nothing to worry about”

9 Likes

Well, Fighter Ops didn’t have playable content, did it?
The Star Citizen Alpha was quite fun to play when I last tried it, last month.

Edit: by the way, their fluff is great. A lot of nice stories and background of the universe. I enjoy reading it a lot.

This month? I haven’t heard anything but March 31st, latest, from Heatblur…?

1 Like

I predict we’ll have Tomcats before SC is in beta. Sorry for the side track.

3 Likes

We had our fun- let’s agree to get back on topic. :slight_smile:

Which is why I made the correlation between the two.

Anyway back on topic

Oh come on, that’s not fair. SC has playable content.

But yeah, let’s discuss that over in the SC thread.

As for the Tomcat: I want to see more of the RIO cockpit and its functions! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There was some drama earlier this week where Wags seemed to indicate in a YouTube comment that it would be out by the end of the month.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:
Oh well… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Lol, And it will ALWAYS be that number.

Wheels

Counter point: I paid for this a long time ago as well. How come ‘content creators’ get to take it for a pre-release test drive but I don’t?

1 Like

Do you have a large audience of followers with interests proven to be broadly aligned with heatblur’s product who might be enticed to purchase it? Because that’s why they have it. Those aren’t test drives, they’re PR demonstrations.

4 Likes

I predict the F-16 will be out of Early Access before we see SC.

Marketing for flight sims has always been an uphill battle, these videos are a better way than the past of a couple of screenshots and some words in a print mag ever were.

I don’t begrudge them getting to mess with them with more bugs, warts, and missing areas than we will need to deal with.

No one needed to preorder, if you did that was your choice. It was only $10. When I preordered Arma 3 for $37, instead of the release $60, I felt that was something I couldn’t wait for. When it’s $70 instead of $80… If it was $50 even, that would be a 20% discount for preorder. For 12.5%? :grimacing:

3 Likes