MSFS - Multiplayer Information

I’ve just found my new gamertag!

1 Like

Hey! Daddy said it was MINE! :wink:

1 Like

If we aren’t on ‘Live’ mode we can turn it off or make it worse (snow is good in that location). If I keep crashing I’ll clear my weather but make wind noises into the mic :wink:

1 Like

$1 and 120GB surely? :wink:

1 Like

Alright…I’m in…I clicked on @boomerang10’s icon and it took me to the airport…but I still have all the other traffic too…(not a private server)…

I’m on Discord too…

I see @Boomerang10 and @fearlessfrog… Boomer is on the ground at Homer…and Fearless is over by our planned airport Nanwalek I think.

BTW is there some in-game chat? I don’t have discord.

I am still 3GiB away. But it still isnt 2200UTC either, is it? :slight_smile:
Definitely it is 2235Local :sleeping:

We’re moving to WX53 (set Flight to ‘All Players’ and then you can adjust time, so it’s not dark)

1 Like

I’m still downloading, but will try to join. xbox tag: saghen1212

1 Like

Still downloading… this is gonna take a while though…

Like watching paint dry. And that music…never ending elevator ride :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Caribbean Adventure, first to land gets the rum. :palm_tree:

1 Like

Landing the C152 and the Caravan in St Barth was fun!

Sadly I am just too tired now for further flying (didn’t get a lot of sleep last night) but it was fun flying this new sim with y’all and I think I see a lot more flying in it in my future. :slight_smile:

Edit: I took some screenies, will post them later.
Also: I might have to get discord after all…

1 Like

It’s there a ‘how to’ or ‘Mudspike Discord 101” thread laying around?

There’s this, and I think the essentials are still good.

Essentially you download the Discord app from discord.com, create an account, and then use the ‘Bull horn’ up top to join or click this link

Click to open

Discord

I put this here for MP. The choice of server is important, as is setting up the flight at the beginning (time, weather etc).

Next time we should pick USA East or something, as more even for everyone in terms of Ping.

I have to hop off for a bit to serve up dinner…will be back on a bit later this evening! Had fun at the destinations we hit so far…I have some great screens and videos…! :rofl:

Here’s a nice site that lists some of the good locations to visit in-sim.

Maybe a Grand Canyon MP from KGCN tonight? The Pyramids or Banff etc?

https://flightloc.com/locations

Also, for those wanting to see animals etc. then there is a way to explore on the map, although it can be fun just wandering and finding stuff. Spoiler below:

Using the World Map, there is a search box on the middle left. Use the search term ‘Fauna’ to get a list of things to see in the right locations.

3 Likes