Mudspike DiRT Rally 2.0 Club Invitation & Discussion

Greetings, you are invited to the Mudspike DiRT Rally 2.0 Club

What do I need and how do I join?

1. DiRT Rally 2.0 is available on Steam, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.

2. A controller is all that you need to race. A fancy, expensive wheel and pedal setup is NOT required. In-game assists will be available! (Of course a wheel and pedal setup will add to the immersion and may improve your times. Your mileage will vary.)

3. Sign up, log-in and join the Mudspike Rally club at https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/clubs/club/457022

1. In game, at the main menu, select Freeplay at the top. Then select RACENET CLUBS. You will be loaded to another menu which should show Mudspike Rally (and any current events).

1. Once we have enough drivers, we can proceed with mutual settings and rally locations.

Post race reports (and banter :grin: ) along with screenshots and videos are encouraged. Lets have fun and help each other improve our DR 2.0 experience.

7 Likes

Signed in, dropped the racing overalls in the corner. Where’s the bar?

Also don’t feed my co-driver, Henry. He may look like my pet Weimaraner, but he knows his stuff.

5 Likes

Signed in, still wearing the overalls (you really don’t want to see me naked). About to join keets at the bar.

Don’t feed my co-driver either. He bites.

And. Racenet obviously thinks bumcrack is a rude word :thinking: so for this display of gumby driving I will be known as HarryBGoode.

4 Likes

I’m in, my overalls are the ones with half a worn Peugeot logo sticking out from under the radiator fluid and sh- eh… mud spots.

There’s 6 of us in the club already! I gotta practice more!

Not sure what your level is, but I wouldn’t mind if we started out with the <200 hp R2 class… Or the H1 perhaps

3 Likes

Why not just go group B out the gate! Lol

Or anything less then 100 hp would be good.

4 Likes

You gents have another spot at the bar? After Rally Mexico, my co-driver resigned so that he could take up knitting. Said something about it being more exciting than my driving.

I’m lazy so will always lean towards the cars with more horsepower. But I’m really not picky. Just happy to be alive and kicking.

4 Likes

Does everyone have all of the DLC content, notably the rally locations?
I’m thinking we could start off at Monaro (Australia) - comes with base game. Then go to Jämsä (Finland) - DLC. Lots of fast straights and big JUMPS.

Group B 4WD (historic)
or RWD (historic) DLC

4 Likes

I have all the DLC but not fussy… Setting the wheel up with my current simpit arrangement is a bit of a pain, so I have decided to give it a try using a controller. Never used one before so this should be good for a giggle.

4 Likes

I have the GOTY Edition, so all the DLC, and a preference for slower cars

3 Likes

Why yes.

5 Likes

I have all but the Opel Kadett and the H2 RWD Double pack.

Both I will buy if this club runs them. So dont let DLC stop you.

Group B 4WD :wink:

3 Likes

I’m in. SnowyHills55 in game name. Just did Monaro in a Ford Fiesta. No one else seems to have done it so I am no 1 in the leader board for the first and no doubt only time. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I join the club as well. Only have vanilla DIRT Rally 2.0 but I’ll probably not able to compete often anyway, so please don’t hesitate to use any of the DLC…

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-12-02 223457

5 Likes

I am unable to link steam account with codemasters account

An error occured with the accounts system. Please try again later.

great success! joined the club

5 Likes

Signed up.

2 Likes

With the holidays coming up, people are heading out of town, wrapping up work, kids studying for final exams… all the usual Christmas and New Year’s “busy stuff” going on. I thought we would take a break until AFTER January 1.

If there is enough interest for some rallies, let me know and I can certainly setup something.

8 Likes

In the new year works for me.

I’d like to vote for some two wheel drive action next time - not fussy if it is front or rear.

3 Likes

Im joined up.

Looking forward to joining you all and denting some cars

6 Likes