Welcome to the Mudspike Forums!

“Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’intrate”

2 Likes

Thank you, just found you, great Forum. Is there any way you can, or tell me, how to get an envite to the Discord?
Thanks,
GibberDog

3 Likes

Welcome to Mudspike, @GibberDog! :mudspike:

Here’s how to find the discord channel.

I don’t have a “Bell Horn” on the top of the page in the forums, there is nothing to the left of search?
GibberDog

Hey @GibberDog! Welcome to Mudspike.

The Bullhorn may only show once you have been around the forums for a little while. But in the mean time, I will try to dig up a link. At the moment, there is not a lot of traffic on the Mudspike Discord server, other than the odd message and notice about a forum post.

If you are looking for multiplayer camaraderie, I recommend the folks on the Holle Point server and Discord. They are an active group of Mudspike members and I highly recommend checking them out.

Got it,Thank You
GibberDog

Wasn’t sure where to post this but, I just want to say that the summary’s you have done BeachAV8R are assume and very informative. What a great job, Thank You. I’ve found things like switches I’ve been looking for forever.

Thank for all the work, Rhino

3 Likes

Wut. Nope. Nuh uh. Nooooooo

2 Likes

Sorry I missed this comment! I assume you are talking about the Chuck’s Guides? If so, all credit goes to our man @Chuck_Owl - he is the talent behind those guides and deserves all the credit. All we do is host em’… Glad you are enjoying them though…they are such a great community resource.

You have a…TWIN…!

3 Likes

Hi there, thanks for letting me in… lol hopefully I wont get in too much trouble…

A Kiwi living in Australia, what could possibly go wrong

10 Likes

What indeed…

Welcome to spike mate.

3 Likes

Welcome to Mudspike dude

1 Like

Why did they get rid of them… They could have saved one for the party trick at least

Did you know you can pull this stunt in the DCS F-14?

4 Likes

And it’s GLORIOUS (if you fly slowly enough to try and burn infantry with you enter an unrecoverable stall at about 6 feet)

The infantry do burn, but not because of the dump and burn

4 Likes

New to the flight sim world…no gear yet but is ordered and on the way…any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks

7 Likes

welcome to the forum P0pcycle … just throw any questions and I am sure you will get some answers :grinning:

1 Like

Hey!! New member!
Welcome to Mudspike, @P0pcycle_1952! :mudspike:

What’s your poison? Civil sims, combat sims, both?

By gear, do you mean controllers, or PC hardware…or both? :slight_smile:

What is it you’re looking for suggestions on?

1 Like

Combat sims mostly…well been a while ,as there seemed to be a lot of hackers in the ones i played so I quit…getting into the flight sims now…looks like fun.Have gear comingApex rts extreme ,t16000m pack,trackir,saw that the vr was not quite as clear thought would try the IR system have 27" monitor presently…will be upgrading and getting either a table set up or a cockpit…the cockpit looks the way to go but i could use help there will be doing racing also
Thanks

4 Likes

The main drugs of choice for combat flight sims are DCS world and il2 around here … DCS is a good start because the base game is free :grinning: