Mudspike 4th Annual DCS Fall Fly-In

Originally published at: http://www.mudspike.com/mudspike-4th-annual-dcs-fall-fly-in/

Well now! Another year has passed and it seems like it is time for another Mudspike DCS Fall Fly-In. Again, although we may be stretching the definition of Fall, the 4th Annual DCS Fall Fly-In will occur on the weekend of December 1st to the 2nd, 2018. DCS has seen a number of major improvements…

There is a good chance that we may be giving away a mysterious DCS Module Key as donated by members of this outstanding community.

Ooooh! Prizes! :gift::gift::gift::dizzy:

I’m willing to partake but since I’m deaf, any voice comms on my part would be transmit only, so not sure if that’d be welcome.

You should definitely participate! We can use some text messaging too. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to type as I walk around after detaching from my parachute… :thinking:

The more the merrier. I’d love to take part, but am subject to the contingencies of family life. What zulu time would we be kickin’ it off?

I’d love so much to participate this year… oh my oh my…
Can you guys assure me I’m not bothersome?

I’ll try and be there, at least for a few hours. :slight_smile:

I got early shifts so I definitely can make a evening flight!

Stop bothering us about being bothersome. It’s a bother.

Drat. Would have loved to participate as missile fodder for others, but I’m out of town that weekend to watch the Bengals/Broncos game. (Pains me to say that as a Browns fan…)

I’ll be in Denver for six weeks. Missing another Fly-In. Darn! :sob:

Unfortunately, I will be in recurrent training over that weekend. Hope you all have a blast though and I am looking forward to the AARs.

SWEET! Count me in for this, and I’ll have to see if I can get warmed up again in the FC3 birds and the Mirage.

I am sure you would be fine! I mean everyone I tend to fly with puts up with my stream of questions, so I can’t imagine them not having patience for another :slight_smile:

LOL…reminds me of the quote from Winnie the Pooh,

“Oh bother!”, said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

ROFLCOPTER!

Amuhrican pooh is quite different from European pooh lol.

He never was quite the same after he got back from Nam. They say calling in that napalm strike on the Hundred Acre Rubber Plantation changed him.

Pretty sure the only issue I had during @Gunnyhighway 's ship to shore mission is that I nearly crashed a few times as I laughed at your commentary.

Hey speaking of we could totally retool that mission for one of the fly in events.